Monday, May 19, 2008

Zee Elephant


So I was looking at my Facebook display, and was thinking of drawing a character instead of all the cars I keep drawing :P

I realized that I liked drawing animals, after the animal assignment we had in pre-animation, so I decided to draw one. I coloured it with coloured pencils, but it did not turn out as great as I had thought, so I used photoshop to colour it in.

This coloring was done with a mouse, so its not the greatest, but it looks better than it did when I coloured it with the coloured pencils.

Let me know what you guys think!


6 comments:

DamienS said...

Looks good man,..the outline I know is a pain to do, but when you scan it in duplicate the layer and set it to multiple it will darken it so you dont need to go over the whole image. But again man I like the drawing.

Remy Rodrigues said...

Thanks Damien! Yeah so like I said yesterday and like you just mentioned, it is a pain to do the outline, especially with a mouse! I duplicated the layer, but getting rid of everything but the outline would have taken me forever, so I got lazy and finished it to there :P

Nicole S said...

That is so adorable Remy. You did an awsome job at colouring it.

Richtoon said...

Very good Remy! Now post something else!!!!

Richtoon said...

I forgot to add... for cute animals check this site out:
http://stlewis.blogspot.com/

Remy Rodrigues said...

Thanks Rich! I really like the site you told me about, it gives me soo many great ideas. I will be posting more stuff, just trying to get some decent ones up than my roughs