Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Line Test!?!?!

Our first assignment for Animation is to do a bouncing ball, where we have to follow the wonderful world of physics, including the types of motion; acceleration and deceleration. Once I finished all my frames, I line tested it to see what it looks like. There are a bunch of stuff I have to fix, but I'm happy I animated something for the first time!

For those who don't know, a line test is where we put all the animation frames we drew onto a software called Flipbook, which in essence does the flipping for us so we can see our drawings in motion.

2 comments:

DamienS said...

Remy....nice job man!! The ball looking good. Its pretty sweet feeling seeing the first thing youve animated. Good to see your still posting to man.

Remy Rodrigues said...

Thanks Damien! I can't wait to see your layout for this assignment, and the bouncing ball too!